1. Research interested
Land titling effect on agricultural productivity in Cambodia
2. Article / Journal
Does land registration and certification boost farm productivity? Evidence from Ethiopia (2015) Mequanint B. Melesse and Erwin Bulte / AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
: Jungwook Ahn
2018. 10. 24. (Wen) - 11:30 ~ 13:00
Seminar room 406, #102, Graduate School of International Agricultural Technology
6. Main contents
○ We investigate the productivity impacts of the Ethiopian land registration and certification program, employing propensity score matching method in an effort to create a credibel counterfactual.
○ We verify whether the conditional independence assumption and common suppot condition are satisfied by our data.
○ Propensity Score Matching (PSM)
○ Land registration and certification has robust robust positive effects on farm productivity in Ethiopia
○ The assurance effect is the most likely channel via which certification affects agricultural productivity.